Lesson 1 of 0
- School Entrance will be restricted at all times with the exception of before school begins and ends.
- Visitors will be informed of the requirement to make an appointment before attending the school.
- All visitors will have to complete and submit a self-declaration form 3 days in advance of coming to the school for an appointment.
- Advice on Covid-19 measures will be visible to ensure that visitors are also adhering to the latest public health guidelines.
- All visitors will be directed to wait outside and call reception.
- Once the person whom the visitor is meeting is ready and at reception – only then will the visitor be permitted to enter the building.
- Sanitising stations in position at all school entry points and the visitor / member of staff are expected to use it.
- Member of staff should use the nearest available meeting room giving due consideration to the size of the room, and the those likely to attend.
- Meetings should be kept to a maximum of 40 minutes.
- Meeting Room signage will be posted on each door to advise the maximum number that should be in attendance.
- Windows and doors (where practicable) to be kept open to ensure good ventilation into the meeting area.
- 2 metre social distancing must be maintained throughout the meeting.