This Health and Safety Awareness Training is suitable for Primary School Staff. This course gives an overview of Health and Safety, focusing on its relevance to staff and the importance of safeguarding students and colleagues. It has been designed specifically to bring staff through their individual Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Understand the key health and safety matters relating to everyday teaching and learning.
- Understand your school’s legal obligations.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of staff.
- Understand the importance of the Health & Safety Statement.
- Know how to conduct Risk Assessments.